Located in the Village of Huntley, Lions Chase is a neighborhood developed by Richmond American Homes and D.R. Horton, two of the largest homebuilders in the country.
Considered one of Huntley’s most desirable neighborhoods, Lions Chase offers an outstanding quality of life, with stylish, well-built properties, a scenic environment, and plenty of fantastic recreational opportunities.
Residents of Lions Chase enjoy a peaceful and very laid-back atmosphere, with quiet tree-lined streets and scenic views. Those who enjoy spending time outdoors have plenty of options, as there are several nearby parks managed by the Huntley Park District.
Lions Chase features and amenities
Lions Chase has a walking path that provides easy access to Deicke Park, the largest park in The Village of Huntley. The expansive park boasts numerous features perfect for outdoor recreation, including tennis and basketball courts, a playground, several ball fields, and a large picnic area.
Deicke Park is also home to several venues such as:
- The Stingray Bay Aquatic Center, a water park with slides, kids’ pools, sand areas, competition swimming lanes, and more.
- The Community Recreation Center, which is equipped with a state-of-the-art gym, a fitness center, and classrooms for hosting lectures and workshops.
- The Cosman Cultural Arts Center, which is used as a venue for numerous performances and community events.
- The Betsey Warrington Park, an extension of Deicke Park that was originally used as a farmland.
Schools located close to Lions Chase are served by Huntley School District #158, one of the top-performing school districts in the region.
Some of the nearby schools include:
- Leggee Elementary School
13723 Harmony Rd, Huntley, IL
- Marlowe Middle School
9625 Haligus Rd, Lake in the Hills, IL
- Heineman Middle School
725 Academic Dr, Algonquin, IL
- Huntley High School
13719 Harmony Rd, Huntley, IL
If you’d like more information regarding schools in the area, visit district158.com
Lions Chase, Huntley, IL – Huntley, IL Townhomes
Buyers looking for an ideal home in Lions Chase can choose from four different, well-designed floor plans, with living spaces ranging from approximately 2,400 to nearly 3,000 square feet. Homes have 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 2.5 bathrooms, and garages that can accommodate 2 to 3 vehicles.
Homes in Lions Chase come with superb features such as:
- Spacious living rooms
- Elegant dining rooms perfect for hosting guests
- Stylish kitchens with high quality stainless steel appliances
- Gorgeous master bedrooms with private baths
- Tons of storage space
- Lions Chase is a few minutes away from Main Street Huntley, as well as popular shopping venues such as the Algonquin Commons and the Huntley Outlet Mall.
- Residents who enjoy golf can head to the Pinecrest Golf Club, which is just five minutes away from the neighborhood. This superb 18-hole course features rolling fairways, challenging course layouts, and picturesque views, offering golfers an unmatched playing experience.
Looking for the perfect home in Lions Chase? Talk to the Huntley Realty & The Tom Hall Group about your goals. Take a look at our featured listings or get in touch with us by calling 847-669-4010 or sending us an email at Homes@HuntleyRealty.com