Heritage – Huntley, IL
Located off of Heritage Road North, the neighborhood of Heritage is a family-friendly and tight-knit enclave known for its fine collection of single-family homes. The upscale community is highly accessible due to its proximity to Dundee Road, with several schools nearby including Huntley Middle School, Huntley High School, and Leggee Elementary School. Heritage is also located close to some of Huntley’s best parks and playgrounds.
Heritage Woods, Huntley – Huntley, IL Real Estate and Homes for Sale
Heritage real estate is characterized by a fine collection of single-family homes available in two dominant styles: Colonial and Traditional-style. Most of the homes in Heritage were built between 1999 and 2013, offering plenty of character and charm. Majority of the single-family homes feature 2 to 5 bedrooms and 1 to 3 baths. Another typical feature of homes in Heritage are unfinished basements, giving home buyers plenty of opportunity to transform the space and make it their own.
Lot sizes range from 1/8 to ½ acres, and can offer living spaces of up to 3,335 square feet.
Nearby attractions and destinations
- Tures Park – Small neighborhood park located a few minutes away from Heritage, Tures Park is a great hangout place for family and friends. Aside from picnic facilities, Tures Park is also home to several ballfields as well as a playground for kids.
- Tee 2 Green Indoor Golf & Gallery Sports Lounge – Located along Dundee Road, Tee 2 Green is just a short drive from Heritage and features simulators of golf locations from all over the world. It’s a great sports bar for people who are looking to practice their skills before taking it to an actual golf course, and for golf enthusiasts looking to try out a new golf experience. Patrons have frequently lauded Tee 2 Green for its excellent service and great drinks.
- Wicho’s Tacos – Located across Heritage, along Dundee Road, Wicho’s Tacos offers fries, burritos, and tacos using their own take on Mexican cuisine. Perfect for late afternoon cravings and easy dinners as this restaurant is just a short walk away.
- TOM’s Farm Market – Just north of Heritage along Algonquin Road, TOM’s Farm Market is the go-to place for the freshest produce in Huntley. TOM’s Farm Market also houses a garden center, a gift shop, and a bakery, making it a one-stop shop of sorts. One of the best things about TOM’s Farm Market is that it regularly organizes a string of events, such as the Garden Fairy Tea Party, the Fairy Garden workshop, and an array of garden workshops and seminars.
- Leroy Guy Park – Located in neighboring village of Lake in the Hills, Leroy Guy Park in Bellchase is just a short drive away from Heritage, making it an ideal venue for gatherings with friends from other neighborhoods. Like many other park facilities, Leroy Guy features a playground and several ballfields, picnic shelters, as well as tennis and basketball courts.
Contact Huntley Realty today!
Explore your real estate opportunities at Heritage and Huntley, IL. For more information about the community of Heritage, don’t hesitate to contact Huntley Realty today at 847-669-4010 or homes(at)huntleyrealty(dotted)com.